||- providing the essential tools necessary to understand different cultures
- training participants usage of the given tools in various cross cultural scenarios and teams
- Finding a common understanding of what a team comprises of, which is shared by all participants
- being aware of communication und language problems within the participants
- Clarifying the goals and rules of the project teams for effective co-operation
- Finding constructive and neutral ways of dealing with conflict
- Understanding functions, targets, roles and expectations of each team member
- Integrating a permanent intercultural learning process for the future
||Provided by the lecturers
||To develop a process of learning that encourages intercultural understanding and tolerance amongst the participants. To effectively work in teams by enhancing each team members contribution in successfully completing a scientific project.
The course can only be successfully completed if all course dates have been attended.