- Gain an understanding and overcoming of barriers/pitfalls in the communication process.
- Gain an understanding of models, signposts, and tools for successful speeches, dialogues, and (virtual) meetings.
- Strengthen the competence and persuasive power as a Communication Manager in daily business. (case examples)
- Communications roadmap and ways of (verbal/nonverbal) communication;
the “Art of Feedback”.
- Role & Competence Model by Prof. Dr. E. Hohl with a focus on “Communication Manager” (incl. “Toolbox”).
- Successful presentations/speeches: managing “Topic, Audience, Presenter, Framework" balanced and effectively; Presentation guidelines/rules.
- Successful dialogues: conversational manners, "Communication Iceberg", barriers and misunderstandings, “Sender / Receiver”, constructive “Talking and Listening Models”, non-verbal communication as a key factor, principles of persuasion.
- Successful meetings: leading and steering (virtual) meetings effectively; Agreements for good cooperation.
- Conclusions, learning transfer, action planning, and coaching.
- McLeod, V.: Effective Communication at Work - Speaking and Writing Well in the Modern Workplace, Rockridge Press 2020
- Cialdini, R. B.: Influence, New and Expanded - The Psychology of Persuasion, Harper Business 2021
- Rogelberg, S.: Surprising Science of Meetings - How You Can Lead Your Team to Peak Performance, Oxford University Press 2019
- Reynolds, G.: Presentation Zen - Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery, Pearson Education 2019