Hofstede, G.: Cultures and Organizations - Software of the Mind: Intercultural Cooperation and Its Importance for Survival, McGraw-Hill Education Ltd 2010, ISBN – 9780071664189
Gesteland, R.: Cross-Cultural Business Behavior: Marketing, Negotiating, Sourcing and Managing Across Cultures, Copenhagen Business School 2002, ISBN – 9788763000932
Lewis, R.: When Cultures Collide: Leading Across Cultures, Nicholas Brealey International 2005, ISBN: 9781904838029
- Pardo, Catherine, Björn S. Ivens, and Barbara Niersbach (2020a), “An identity perspective of key account managers as paradoxical relationship managers,” Industrial Marketing Management, 89, 355–72.
- Wilson, Kevin and Tony Millman (2003), “The global account manager as political entrepreneur,” Industrial Marketing Management, 32 (2), 151–58.
- McDonald, Malcolm, Tony Millman, and Beth Rogers (1997), “Key account management: Theory, practice and challenges,” Journal of Marketing Management, 13 (8), 737–57.
- ALHussan, Fawaz B., Faten B. AL-Husan, and Chavi C.-Y. Fletcher-Chen (2014), “Environmental factors influencing the management of key accounts in an Arab Middle Eastern context,” Industrial Marketing Management, 43 (4), 592–602.
- Deshpande, Rohit, John U. Farley, and Frederick E. Webster (1993), “Corporate Culture, Customer Orientation, and Innovativeness in Japanese Firms: A Quadrad Analysis,” Journal of Marketing, 57 (1), 23
- Deshpandé, Rohit and John U. Farley (2004), “Organizational culture, market orientation, innovativeness, and firm performance: an international research odyssey,” International Journal of Research in Marketing, 21 (1), 3–22.