htmlunit – license
Zurück zur letzten besuchten Seite springen
* Copyright (c) 2002-2006 Gargoyle Software Inc. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
* this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
* this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
* and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if any, must
* include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by Gargoyle Software Inc.
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself, if
* and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The name "Gargoyle Software" must not be used to endorse or promote
* products derived from this software without prior written permission.
* For written permission, please contact info@GargoyleSoftware.com.
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "HtmlUnit", nor may
* "HtmlUnit" appear in their name, without prior written permission of
* Gargoyle Software Inc.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL GARGOYLE
* SOFTWARE INC. OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA,
* OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF
* LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING
* NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
* EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.